Friday, January 2, 2015

Week 33 (December 22, 2014)

Hello my beautiful wonderful Family. I am so thankful for my family. I love you all so much. 
This week we had our zone conference and it went really good we learned alot and we ate alot and we did white elephant gifts. I got a bar of chocolate and a cute little notebook. It was really fun. Today i went shopping with hermana hererra to buy presents for our companions.I love hermana herrera!!! yesterday we had a activity in the church. It was so cute all the missionaries in our zone sang throughout the whole things. and all the little kids were dressed up like shepard's and angels and it was just really fun.. 
We have all been a little sick but hopefully we will be better before Christmas. 
We found a new family this week and they are so great. Nicolas is a member less active and he is living with his girlfriend Maria ojeña) and their child (tiago). But the came to church yesterday and the came to the activity yesterday. It is the family Casanueva. I really want Maria to get baptized and yesterday they were talking to the Bishop he told us after that they want to get married. Then she can get baptized. We are so excited. Please pray for them. The other day we went to their house and she had facturas and juice for us. She said she was going to make us a cake but she didn't have time. 
Really they are great. 
My companion and i are doing good. She is a really good missionary. She studies all the time. Which is a good thing but also i sometimes think its to make me feel bad. I don't know why but at least she is studying. So that is good.
I really love Argentina and i love being a missionary. but i am really excited to see all your beautiful faces!! this Thursday!! 
Love you all so much!!!!!!!!!! With all my heart!!! 
Con mucho amor, Hermana Franks 
Merry Christmas from Argentina

Christmas Party with the zone


Christmas Party with the zone

No comments:

Post a Comment