Monday, March 10, 2014

Week of March 10, 2014

hey hey
How is my family? I'm good, we are working hard and this weekend we should be baptising a family of four and as a district we should have eight. So I hope all goes well this week. Well alittle about me, um well I love being a district leader. I love I think more than anything is doing interviews. I feel the spirit so strong and I love just being one on one with the people. I have been able to really see the power of the atonement work as well. I like getting to know better the missionaries in my district, but as a leader you have alot more responsibility, but its all good. So this week I'm keeping it short because I'm sending pictures..... whoa
anyway love you guys just bunches and talk to you next week.
Brit write me please. 
love from >Santa Marta
Elder Franks

Goodbye my old companion, and elders I used to live with and the ward missionary leader


Hello new companion


everything is a thumbs up

This is for McKell---she loves goldfish crackers


Me and my little buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment