Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 26 (November 3, 2014)

Hola mi hermosa familia,
Como esta? que tal halloween? I made rollups for breakfast friday. and friday night we had an activity en la iglesia. I am doing good. we are looking for a new apartment so this week has been a little crazy but the weather has been nice so I'm enjoying that. It rained alot and the rain makes me think of my sisters and so that was great!! I love my sisters. .....and my brother.... and my parents. 
Today we went to the house of the Governor. And we took fotos and we went to the sandwich place which was delicious. Its a little bit hotter today. It's really hot and we don't have air conditionar, but we are trying to get it.
Nothing really is new with me. We just get up everyday and you no change the world so no biggie. I sure wish my family was here with me. Oh I want a picture of you guys with the things I sent home. You know dad like your empanada. 
Oh Saturday we had lunch with the Bishop. It was his birthday and we had tacos. 
I love you all so much I will write more next week. SEND MORE FOTOS: I LOVE THEM.
Love, Hermana Franks
Looking out her bedroom window
Halloween Party with her branch
Halloween treats
In a park next to their apartment
At the Governors house
Favorite place to eat
Leaving the Governors house

No comments:

Post a Comment