Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 25 (October 27, 2014)

Im happy im healthy and i am dying of heat. I love my mision and i am having a good time. Things here are definatlry soooo diferent then my other area but i can already see that i have work to do. And the God prepared me to come here. my companion is hermana Baquedano and she is from honduras. This is here last transfer before she goes home. There is always a difference in those who are in their last transfer. There is like a little trunkiness and frustration i dont know. but we are going to have a blast. Yesterday we went and ate a  memebers house and their tv was on and guess what was playing...transformers!!!! It was like death not to watch..
I just want you all to know that i love you and that i miss you all like crazy.... i will wirte more next week!!!
Mucho amor de Argentina Hermana Franks


2nd Baptism
My new companion (pink skirt in front) and the Hermana's in my apartment, (the American in from Lindon)
Saying goodbye to my companion 
Had a Hermana day with the Mission President

No comments:

Post a Comment