Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 23 (October 13, 2014)

Hola mi hermosa familia!!
How are you all? How is everything going with you guys. Sounds like there has been a few big changes in the family, Brennan moving out and dad shaving all his hair off.! why don't i have any pics of this? 
Well nothing new here. Just enjoying my time and sharing the gospel with todos. Its strange to think that i have 5 months already in the mission. How loco!!! 
Today we went to a members house and cooked. Yeah i know more things about food;) This family is one of my favorites. I just love them. It is a young couple and they have a baby girl who is hermosa. The familia velasquez. They are so great. 
Yesterday was the conference of the stake. President Chaparro and his wife came and spoke. It was great. And this week we are going to have a conference for all the hermanas en our zone.
We have transfers in a week and i am a little nervous. I don't want to leave palpala. I love the people in my ward and i just don't want to leave but i know that the lord will put me where i need to be.  
How is everyone in the fam? I sure wish you guys could be here with me! Oh i want you all to pic one thing that you would like from Argentina. 
Well i need to go chat with mi padres. Love you all soooo much!!!
Mucho amor de Argentina!!
Hermana Franks

Her Mission President and wife and Hermana's in her apartment

Lunch
Her view from her apartment
What she made for lunch one day


No comments:

Post a Comment