Friday, May 22, 2015

week 40 (February 9, 2015)

This week I had such a great B-Day. We are working hard and still dying of heat. The other day it rained but its always for just a second so it really doesnt seem like it rains alot. My companion and i are doing better. we are really enjoying our time together. I am really developing christ attributes. 
So as you can see in my pics. We had alot of sugar this week...nah it wasnt that bad. Jaja
We are trying to find new people to teach and we are still working with the familia casanueva. 
Today we played basketball with one of our investigators and a member it was super fun. This week we had divisiones so i ent to another area for a day. it was fun but super hot that day. well here all the days are hot. But at least i am getting a tan . I really am enjoying my mission. I cant believe it is half over.. Sooo crazy. i am continuing to work hard and loving the people i am serving. 
Transfers are in 2 weeks so we will see what will happen. 
I really hope you are all well. 
LOve you all so much!!! 
Con amor...Hermana Franks





















This is the American section at the grocery store, they sure like their pringles

No comments:

Post a Comment