Monday, December 9, 2013

Week of December 9, 2013

Hey my grand family,
So first off I want to say that we had another baptism this weekend but the girl didn't get confirmed. She had alot of problems with her family and she didn't want to do it, but after alot of help from some members she is ready and we are going  to finish next Sunday. Her name is Brigite PiƱeros.
We had a big meeting and all of the missionaries met with a general authority but he is just the president from the area it was really good. With transfers well my new area is........Cartagena buenos aires......haha its the same. I'm still in the same area after 6 and a half months.  
I'm training. my "son" is from Guatemala. which is sweet. He is 22 years old and he is a man of faith. He has been struggling alot, oh his name is Elder Diaz. Anyway I say that because he and his grandpa are the only member in his family.  His mom passed away one month before he came out and he doesn't have any support from almost no one. its been a good learning experience for both him and me.

So I wanted to send some pictures of the food we eat here. So one is of some chicken that I ate in a passion fruit sauce. It was really good
and the other of fish, it is probably my favorite food here.
I also ate one of a fish fillet, it was incredible.  And this is my "hijo" too.


love you guys and I'm always thinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment