Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 42 ( February 23, 2015)



Hola mi familia; so today we had transfers. I am now in Salta. My area is called guemes. My companion is from peru. I can't remember how to spell her name so I will tell you next week.  She has 3 months in the mission. She is from the same group as hna Saenz.  So she just finished her training . I haven't seen alot of my area but it seems great. I have heard alot of good things. Also I heard the bishop is great too and he lives next door to us. My bus left at 2 this morning so I haven't slept alot. But its ok I know God will give me the energy I need to get through this day. So I have been traveling all day so there isn't alot to tell. Oh this week we found a great faimily that lives close to the church. The familia Coronel. The are so sweet. I know one day the will get baptized.
well I'm excited to work here and I know that we are going to see lots of miracles here.
 I love you all so much!   Hope you all have a good week!
Con amor-Hna Franks




Isn't she cute, one of the hardest things that Brittany can't do and that is to hold the little kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment