Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 46 (March 23, 2015)

hello my family. How is everyone doing??? How was your week? I here that it was pretty busy what with prom and all....and also the fact that the white car is completely destroyed.......I hope the girls are ok. 
My week was good. We had  stake conference which was good. one of our investigadores came to church so that was great. Today me and my comp. went to a place called purmamarca. It is these mountans of different colors. It was soooo beautiful. It reminded me of bryce canyon. We had a really good time. We also went to this place where they package salt and it looks like snow or a lake of ice but it is all salt. We took some really awesome pics but i will send them later. wifi doesnt work. 
we have divisiones this week so i will be going to salta thursday. also this week...wednesday we have zone conference so that should be fun. 

Well I love you all so much have a good week and BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Hermana Franks Besitos



No comments:

Post a Comment