Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 49 (April 13, 2015)

Yeah wow well this week nothing really new happened...we worked hard we walked alot....I'm just trying to find something that will just push me a little farther. I know that i can still do more. I can still work harder. i can achieve more. 
 We are finding new people to teach but we really need to find someone who really is going to progress. We are teaching one named Gustavo. He is the one that wrote me the message about my Spanish and how I'm beautiful. He is reading the scriptures and i really hope that he can come to church this week. he coulñdnt come this week because yesterday was eleccions here. I know who has eleccions on a Sunday...well all of Latin America. But i have faith that he will come next week. 
Things are going good with my companion. I really didn't know how hard it would be to live with all Latinas. especially when 2 are from the same place and have friends in common. So they are always talking about things that only they know...but whatever sometimes you just got to nod your head and act like you know what they are talking about:) 
How was the bday party.. no i didn't forget.!!!!
oh this week i bought a super cool card set of transformers!! ya super sick!!
I want you all to know how much i love you and miss you all... paz y bendiciones
Con mucho amor!!
Hermana Franks

 At a gas station in Salta

 Happy Birthday Marisa

 Made some tortillas


No comments:

Post a Comment