Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 5 (MTC)

How is my wonderful familia?!  
Monday was great cause i got not 1, not 2, but 3 packages! 2 from you guys and 1 from aunt Jake! How precious! 


Well I have some bigs news! I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS!!!! 


So we leave a week from Monday! We have to be at main campus at 6:00 in the morning and then our plane leaves at like 11 then we fly to Atlanta Georgia (yeah imma do some drumline) Haha jk:) Then we have a 4 hour layover then we fly to Buenos Aires. And we aren't really sure how we are getting to Salta. let's be honest my guess is a private jet or something...or some pack mules;) I don't really care, I'm just excited for the adventure!! and all 6 hermanas are all traveling together!! so it will be a blast!

Oh Brennan finally wrote me!!! I was sooo excited!! 
Oh we got to host which was fun! and we get to host again this Wednesday!

Love you have a great week!

 Saying Goodbye to one of our teachers, Hermana Johnson.
Our District made up a holiday...Fancy Friday that is when you and your companion matches.  It looks like Hermana Franks and Hermana Dascanio are the only ones that are matching.



Hermana Dascanio, Hermana Johnson & Hermana Franks 

No comments:

Post a Comment