Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week 6 (MTC)

How is it going Family!? My goodness this week has just been so great! and guess what I only have a few more days left in the United States!!! How crazy huh! we leave on Monday so today has been full of packing. 
We went to the temple and then we went to print off emails at main campus but half way through the printer ran out of paper and there was none to be found so we had to recycle some and on the back of one of my letters is a letter that was all in Japenese so that was cool....i guess, i couldnt read it:) anyways then we waited at the bus stop for an hour and a half and the bus never came so they got a van to take us back to west campus. 
Oh on Tuesday we had a great devotional the speaker was Elder Cook I know be jealous! It was so great! 
This week has just flown by. It's crazy to think that in just a few short days I will be in Argentina! And on the same Continent as my brother!!! 
It's crazy! 'mtrying to send pics but this computer is broken i think! 
oh so when we were waiting at the bus stop this girl walked by with her dog and it was so cute!! She stopped and let us pet it! I almost died... or the other option was to sneak the dog away! But i didn't i refrained myself:)
(Oh Hermano Wallace says hi, he is one of our teachers:)
yeah so we are just packing and having fun! 
Oh i gave a talk last sunday in church and yes it was all in Spanish! i really am so excited for the adventure im about to have! I know it will be a little hard at first but i am praying that heavenly father will help me learn Spanish soon!
Well i love you all so much! Hope you have a good week!
Love, Hermana Franks
Waiting for the bus

With our MTC teacher it was pick day

A dad of one of the Hermana's in Brittany's district made each Hermana a watch and gave them to all 6 missionaries in her district,  it is the Agrentina flag

One of their teachers

Their other teacher - Last day with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment