Thursday, September 18, 2014

Week 17 (September 1, 2014)

Hola mi familia, 
Well how is everyone? How is life going? It sounds like everyone is happy and doing well. 
I am doing ok. To be honest this was probably one of the hardest weeks of my whole mission. And quite possibly my whole life. But i know the importance of every moment and every experience that i have here in my mission. 
I am happy and i am glad that i chose to serve a mission. 
The Spanish is coming a long great i can talk with and understand pretty much everyone, but there are days that its really hard especially those days when I'm frustrated. 
But the food is great. And there are little funny things that happen everyday. Like the other day we walked around then corner and there was this guy just peeing in the middle of the road. And im pretty sure that im the only one that saw. Man the things that happen in Argentina. 
But how are you all doing? How is everything at home? 
Sorry I don't have alot of time. But i want you all to know that i love you sooo much. You are the most important people in my life. I miss my family so much. but i believe in what I'm doing and i know the importancia of this work. 
I hope to hear from you all next week. LOve you tons. 
Hermana Franks.}
Girls send my fotos of your school clothes and brennan let spanish become a part of you live it and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment