Thursday, September 18, 2014

Week 19 (September 15, 2014)

How is everyone???? 
My week was pretty good. First of all we went to Salta for a conference. We had Elder Zabello (I think is his name) from the quorum of the 70 come. It was really fun. His wife gave a really good talk about being better missionaries. Friday we went to Jujuy to do a service project with our stake. For the Mormon's helping hands day. It was really fun we had a place to cut hair and also to donate blood. And it was by a stop light and everythime the cars stopped lots of the members would run into the street and hurry and wash their windows while the missionaries talked to them. It was pretty funny to see. 
We are teaching a Family. The Family Ruiz. I love them so much. We are teaching the mom and her 2 daughters. Her husband is a police man. And Fabiana (the mama) is worried that he isn't going to let her get baptized. If you could please pray for their family that would be wonderful.
Today one of the members of our ward cut our hair for us and then we went back to our apartment and made tacos and rice and peach cobbler. Yeah It was pretty much delicious. It was really wonderful because they are not tacos or burritos here. And the don't eat alot of heat. Like jalepeños. But me and hermana ramirez (the hermana with live with from mexico) love it alot. I love hermana Ramirez we are really close. I'm glad that we live together. Her companion right now is a little hard. She is a little weird. And Hermana Ramirez said that its really hard to teach with her. But we love all of gods children no. My companion is good. we get along good. She is a little disty but she is a good missionary. 
How is my family? How is life in grass valley?
I want you guys to know that i love our family so much. Yes i miss you guys a ton. But i know i am exactly where i need to be. I am so thankful foe the church. and that our parents raised us in such a wonderful place. I am so thankful for the example of my brother for having served a mission. And i am so thankful for my sisters 2 of my best friends in the whole world. I am especially thankful for my parents. My family is definitely a gift from my heavenly father. Thank you so much for your love and support. I love you all with all my heart. Have a Good Week.
LOts of love From Argentina.
Hermana Franks.

No comments:

Post a Comment