Thursday, July 31, 2014

Week 9 (July 7, 2014)

Hola mi familia!!! How is everything in los Estados Unidos?
I am assuming you are doing well with your new PUPPIES!!! are you kidding me!!!??? this was your plan all along... wait till I'm miles away and then get puppies!!!!!! AHHH that is not very nice!!!!!
How was your 4th of July? We had a zone conference in Jujuy on the 4th but nothing special. 
We didn't have a baptism but hopefully we will have one soon. 
I'm doing good. Life is good here in Argentina. Oh Argentina won their soccer game the other day and everyone started cheering and honking their horns and then they formed a parade of cars and drove through the streets honking their horns and setting off fireworks. it lasted at least an hour. Then a couple days later it happened again:)  It fue muy loco. 
How was your 4th of July?
Well lots of love!! From the best country in south America:)
 Love, Hermana Franks
Hermana's in my Zone

See Cheese

Some of the Zone 1st time meeting my new mission president and SisterChaparro

My Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment